Environmental Waste Controls Ltd Controls is a multiple award-winning waste and recycling management company who are looking for an Apprentice Accounts Administratorto join their team.
Apprentice Accounts Administrator
£184.80 to £364.70, 35 hours per week
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking and processing purchase invoices from receipt through to supplier payment. Details checked against job database or purchase orders and entered into Sage accounts.
- Raising disputes with suppliers for incorrect invoices received.
- Checking of supplier statements against purchase ledger records, requesting copy invoices from suppliers.
- Raising of purchase orders.
- Bank reconciliations from bank statements to accounts software.
- KPI reporting of financial information to other internal departments for example vehicle fuel usage, repair costs by vehicle.
- Candidates should have good computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be mathematically strong
- Good level of literacy and organisational skills are required
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Confident answering the phone and talking to people
- Able to complete tasks
- Able to ask for support if struggling
GCSE English and Maths A-C or 4-9
Future prospects: Progression onto higher level accountancy qualifications