Heeney Civils Limited is a Labour and Plant hire company based in Sutton that supplies into the construction industry across all various trades and skill bases they are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team.
Business Administration Apprentice
Mon – Fri 9am to 4pm
32.5 hours per week
£156.32 to £221.97 per week depending on experience
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Main responsibility will be to support recruitment management through the end to end recruitment process:
- Administration of salesforce recruitment database and associated recruitment administrative duties.
- Utilising recruitment database reports to assist in placement of operatives.
- Collation of details for potential new operatives to include telephone, email and social network applications.
- Vetting of applicants through cv’s, references and CITB certificate checks.
- Production of new starter and induction paperwork, contracts, right to work validation etc
- Placing of job advertisements
- Website administration to aid recruitment
- Ad-Hoc administrative duties as required
- Computer literate, competent using Word, Excel and Outlook and confident in all areas of I.T.
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to process information accurately
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Willing to learn and use initiative
- Flexible approach
GCSE English and Maths A-C or 4-9
Future prospects: Opportunity to progress into the role of a Recruitment Consultant.