Ever thought about a career in Recruitment? GPW are looking for driven and charasmatic individual to join their team an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator with opportunities to grow within the company.
Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
£211.20 per week
Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8an to 4pm
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers through various means including media advertising, job boards, social media, referrals, networking, search and other innovative methods.
- Conduct effective face-to-face pre-selection interviews (or qualify by telephone if appropriate), ensuring that maximum information is obtained with regard to previous experience, current circumstances and future aspirations.
- Liaising and communicating with a wide range of external organisations including employers to provide candidate information and introductions
- Confirm all such introductions; ensure that candidate and client are comprehensively prepared for the interview. Follow up interviews with both parties in order to optimise the opportunity for a successful placement.
- Market candidates via telephone or in written form, to companies that are deemed to be a suitable potential employer.
- Arrange face to face meetings with prospective and existing clients in order understand their exact requirements and to present (in conjunction with sales aids) the contract and permanent recruitment services
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Confident talking to new people
- Responsible and adaptive
- Able to build a rapport with customers
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Good IT skills are required
- Good research skills
- Good level of communication skills
5 GCSE’s at Level 4/Grade C and above
Future prospects: The role would suit someone with an interest in recruitment resourcing with further career progression to multiple roles within the company. Some of our managers have come via the Apprentice scheme previously