Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Manually packing product from extrusion lines
- Loaded finished goods onto pallet with 25KG bags
- Regular process audits and clean down
- Working as part of a team, assisting others in carrying out their duties within the production area
- Ensuring that a safe working environment and our industry standards are always maintained.
- Computer literate
- High levels of output with consideration to accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Forward thinking, ability to identify/seek out improvements in processes and work area
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and use equipment safely
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Always conducts work with pride and enthusiasm.
- Has the ability to improve work area standards.
- Shows a ‘can do attitude’ at all times and is results driven
- Ability to lead by example
3 GCSE’s at Grade A-C or 4-9 including Maths & English, Science is also preferable
Future prospects: Opportunity to achieve higher qualifications on successful completion of the apprenticeship