Business Services Administrator
We are looking for a talented Business Services Administrator to work for us.
We want to recruit someone with skills to support the Business Services Administration Team Leader to deliver administration and customer support across the Chamber services, including Events, Education, Membership, Business Support and Marketing.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
You will be part of a team that will act as the first point of contact in handling and responding to all customer and client contact. The Business Services Administrators are an integral part of the Chamber providing professional and highly responsive support to internal and external customers.
You will also be required to:
- Record all activities and interactions, manage, update and produce accurate CRM records, contributing to improving the accuracy and quality of the data stored in the system and provide support to colleagues.
- Ensure, via data processing, that all systems are up-to-date and local operating procedures and standards are adhered to, supporting continuous improvement and data quality.
- Complete additional operational support activities as and when required in a flexible environment where priorities and work can change frequently.
- The ideal candidate for this Business Services Administrator role will be flexible, enthusiastic and be an excellent communicator.
In addition, you’ll need to:
- Be meticulously organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have good IT skills and be competent in Microsoft applications
- Have a driving licence and use of own vehicle to travelling to external events is preferred
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week
- Enhanced sick pay
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 26 days after 2 years employment and 27 days after 4 years employment
- An additional day’s holiday for zero days sickness in a 12-month period
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Well-designed modern head office with good public transport links
- Free town centre parking
- Occupational Health support
- Aviva pension – statutory contributions to be made by employees, which can be increased. Enhanced employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Access to a range of learning opportunities including, e-learning and in role development
- Recognition awards
We are a large dynamic social enterprise, with a long history of helping the business community create prosperity and opportunity in and around St Helens. The Chamber is a unique organisation, a private sector led not-for-profit that works with local businesses, partners and the community to contribute to growth and regeneration.
We are an award-winning organisation. We hold Gold Investors in People and are very proud to be one of the first organisations in the Northwest to be awarded the Liverpool City Region Fair Employers Charter. We are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, are a Disability Confident employer and hold ISO9001 and Matrix accreditations.
We employ more than 100 people in a wide variety of roles across three locations in St Helens. Some of our fantastic achievements in 2021 were:
- 794 people into jobs and learning
- 2200 people helped with career advice
- 121 new local businesses started with our support
- 850 business members – one of the highest penetration rates in the UK
- 400 apprentices in learning
- 16 secondary school careers events delivered to 572 pupils
We believe that by living our core values of Giving A Voice, Leading Edge, Driven by Quality and Supportive and delivering on our strategic objectives, we will be able to contribute substantially to growth, investment, sustainability and opportunity for our local community.
The Chamber is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, which depending on the role, may include a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply’ button and send us your CV.