Kirkby£269 - 355 per weekBusiness Support ApprenticeSt Helens Chamber Closing Date: Sunday 31st March 2024
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers and act as a reassuring point of contact for any issues, log correspondence as well as confirming appointments.
- Monitor client emails as well as log and close projects on the company project databases (Excel, Job Logic and SAGE Accounts System).
- Create site project packs for new works and issue to subcontractors.
- Collate client handover project packs including gathering all appropriate certification.
- Liaise with supervisors and updating job status and system notes including preparation of weekly status reports.
- Liaise and coordinate with operatives, subcontractors, suppliers, delivery drivers and clients across various project works.
- Monitor company fleet navigation software and reallocate operatives to site works when necessary.
- Produce client reports such as Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Non-Conformance (NCR) and Project Status reports to ensure contract specifications and service levels are achieved.
- Evaluation of weekly timesheets, calculation of hours and entering of data onto Sage Accounts System.
- Work with Management Team to help develop and improve existing systems and supporting business processes.
- Attend staff meetings when required & general day to day admin duties
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications (ideally have Excels skills at intermediate level)
- Familiar with using Microsoft Outlook and Windows
- Current or working towards full UK or EU Driving
Desired Personal Qualities:
- A flexible team player and must be an enthusiastic self-starter and with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication, accuracy and organisation skills.
- Happy to work under periods of pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Good time keeping.
- GSCE’s – Grade 4/Level C and above including Maths and English
- As a company, we achieve excellent standards of quality by investing in our workforce, recruiting personnel and providing the opportunity for them to develop their skills and expertise.