Rainford Church of England Primary School are a school in the heart of the community and foster close links with All Saints Church, our parents and the local community
Aiming to provide an inspirational, safe and caring learning environment where the whole school community. They are now looking for an Office Apprentice who can work in a fast paced environment to work in their busy office/reception.
£190.08 per week
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone enquiries and signing in visitors.
- Recording attendance.
- Keeping the school’s management system up-to-date.
- Input data into school on-line payment system.
- Admitting new pupil starters and any in-year admissions.
- Provide clerical support within the school.
- Good IT skills including confident use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills with children and adults.
- Attention to detail.
Desired Personal Qualities
- Able to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- GCSE English and Maths A-C or 4-9
- Opportunity to gain experience within a educational setting and progress onto further higher qualifications.